infinitemomentstudioinfinitemomentstudio

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 8 Fans

Milk of the Manwhore Milk of the Manwhore

well here is the next step

Make a game, I feel that you could do a great job and wind up with a great product,

and as for this video? It both sexually distressed and revolted me.
I loved every second of it.

Keep up the great work

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

FBUT, by ShadowEmmi FBUT, by ShadowEmmi

I think i love it...

it really brings back the basics of flash animations, a stage in EVERYONES animating career ^^

keep it up,

ShadowEmmi responds:

Hehe, yeah this was probably some of the first thing I did, the new project I'm working on (on my spare time, not assosiated with my school projects) is going to be a lot better and is going to contain a plot

Airplane Dream Airplane Dream

ya...

so, kinda like every day of my life

nicely done

Squarify Dress Up Squarify Dress Up

works very nicely

the snapping is very good.... i hate games like this that don't have snapping >_<

good job, approve of the music

Cyocazon responds:

Thank u so much, I really appreciate ur comment!
It's very encouraging!

After Image After Image

pretty nice man!
I might be using this for a video (to which I will credit you and send you a link to the final product)

I like the beat, pretty solid. The only reason I don't give it a 5 is because it IS a little on the repetitive side. Keep it up though, hoping all the best with your future work.

~IMS

Enzer0 responds:

Thanks! Yeah, sure use it as you wish. I agree it is repetitive, this is because it should act really as a background track.

Thanks for the review, i'm glad you enjoyed it!

Seasons {durn} Seasons {durn}

It really is a shame,

How someone with such talent could go so unnoticed. I really hope you get some serious recognition and your skill put to some very good use.

Love many of your songs,

~IMS

durn responds:

Thanks a lot for the very kind words, IMS. It's remarks like that that help motivate me to start doing more than just make music; I need to start -performing- & promoting myself in the real world as well. :) Thanks again, man.

Winding Windmill Windowsi Winding Windmill Windowsi

base issues

generally your base is right on it, But for some reason The base in this piece feels awkward.

It seems a little to loud, and also not complementing the melody.
I know that's pretty useless, but oh well, I still have about 10 of your pieces on my computer.

keep up the work though :)