infinitemomentstudioinfinitemomentstudio

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 8 Fans

After Image After Image

pretty nice man!
I might be using this for a video (to which I will credit you and send you a link to the final product)

I like the beat, pretty solid. The only reason I don't give it a 5 is because it IS a little on the repetitive side. Keep it up though, hoping all the best with your future work.

Enzer0 responds:

Thanks! Yeah, sure use it as you wish. I agree it is repetitive, this is because it should act really as a background track.

Thanks for the review, i'm glad you enjoyed it!

Seasons {durn} Seasons {durn}

It really is a shame,

How someone with such talent could go so unnoticed. I really hope you get some serious recognition and your skill put to some very good use.

Love many of your songs,

durn responds:

Thanks a lot for the very kind words, IMS. It's remarks like that that help motivate me to start doing more than just make music; I need to start -performing- & promoting myself in the real world as well. :) Thanks again, man.

Winding Windmill Windowsi Winding Windmill Windowsi

base issues

generally your base is right on it, But for some reason The base in this piece feels awkward.

It seems a little to loud, and also not complementing the melody.
I know that's pretty useless, but oh well, I still have about 10 of your pieces on my computer.

keep up the work though :)

Out To Lunch Out To Lunch

aha, I like it!

This song has a great quirky kind of feel to it. It reminds e of the artist Jin Noir, some of his songs have he retro bizarre feel that this one does,
This is awesome, don't stop making music :)

Have a good one

Kingbastard responds:

Thanks man, much appreciated. The whole EP this is from is influenced by retro funk records from the 70's;) I've not heard much from Jim Noir since that really catchy single he released a while back, 'My Patch', I really liked that. i should go see what he's been up to;)

==(Shadow People)== ==(Shadow People)==

Truely incredible

This piece was exactly what I was looking for.

It honestly far exceeded my expectations, beautiful harmony, melody and progression.

Please know that there is someone somewhere else on this planet, who will be listening to the piece that you have made many many times. Probably for years to come.

Buoy responds:

Awesome no problem guy

Nonbeing Nonbeing

very nice

I like this,

personally the beat at the start is a little aggressive. I feel like if it was to build more gradually it would create a more powerful piece

over all though, very good

Nyan Cat Housey Remix Nyan Cat Housey Remix

who cares about being late : )

great job, nice beat and nice use of the melody.

But i need to ask how you made the sweep that starts at 1:09.
I have tried to replicate that sort of thing, but it never seems to work

Anyways, great piece. 10/10

Kloudtana responds:

Open a 3xosc (im assuming you're using FL here) and change the main osc to a noise wave and turn the others down. click the INS tab, then the CUT under that. turn the AMT all the way up and change the filter to a BP. modX goes all the way down, and modY goes all the way up. adjust the attack and decay as you see fit (more att=positive sweep, no attack but more decay = negative sweep). hope i made this clear and helped a bro out!

EDIT: slap an EQ and delay on there to make it sound totes better.

electro run electro run

very nice

Some of the melody is a little unusual.. but I like it. It also blends really nicely into a loop

By the way, thank you so much putting me on your favorites list.
keep it up!

-IMS

State of Mind {Chair Oh Key} State of Mind {Chair Oh Key}

yet again, the beat <3

I have absolutely no ability to make good beats... or any beat XDD

I feel with the awesome beats that always seem to accompany your pieces should be brough more to the front ... maybe consider some small drum solo's at some point, just to mix things up

also... it might be missing an ending XDD, over all , great though 5/5

note... someone also votes me 0... i hate it.... i hate it SOOO MUUUCH!

SquattingDog88101 responds:

My favorite part about making a song is adding a beat to the melody. The trick I do is beat box it yourself while listening to the melody. Then find the instruments that sound like what your beat boxing. It does take time to place everything where its supposed to go but after the beat is done, Its an awesome feeling. Another thing I do is use a pre-made beat from a drum machine. Then change to where it feels comfortable.

Yeah making this song took a lot out of me at the time. I just couldn't think of a good ending so I just let it stop lol.

I fuckin hate people that just vote zero! You also get 1 or 2 douche bags that vote 0 to bump you down the chart. It happens to me every song I make. It never fuckin fails!

The Noise {Chair Oh Key} The Noise {Chair Oh Key}

aha, nice

There are parts of this that I REALLY like.

The beat is sick, and same with some of the quick melody.
I also liked when the background voice came in and supported the quick melody at 00:45.

Definitely keep it up ^^

SquattingDog88101 responds:

Lol I didn't think anyone would notice the background voice I put in. Good ears lol. Thanks for the comment.